Here at Vietnam Business Consulting, the client’s peace of mind is a top priority. Integral to preserving that peace of mind is the knowledge that we will never veer off course or try to wander outside the boundaries of our agreements with customers. Because that is so important, Vietnam Business Consulting thought it prudent to establish a code of ethics by which we vow to abide.
The fundamental principles of the Code of Ethics are:
- Members of Vietnam Business Consulting conduct themselves with honesty, integrity and fairness.
- Staff support and promote high standards of professional practice (for the benefit of clients, the public, and the profession) by reporting perceived violations of the Code of Ethics.
A more detailed version of the Vietnam Business Consulting Code of Ethics can be found below.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
- We will serve our clients with the integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism that you have come to expect from any first-rate business.
- Vietnam Business Consulting will consult a client before any major business decision is made and will ensure the client, after some advising, has final say.
- When beginning any project with a client, we will mutually establish with that client realistic expectations of the benefits and results of our services.
- Vietnam Business Consulting will only accept assignments for which its team members possess the requisite experience and competence to perform and will only assign staff or engage business connections with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve our clients effectively.
- Before beginning any project on a client’s behalf, we will ensure that we have worked with that client to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements.
- Vietnam Business Consulting will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by itself, the client’s firm, or another client, without the client’s permission.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to the client circumstances or interests that we believe may influence our judgment or objectivity.
- We will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when we believe our objectivity or integrity in regards to that specific project may be impaired.
- Vietnam Business Consulting will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
- We will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
- We will not accept commissions or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client’s prior knowledge and consent.
- If within the scope of an engagement, Vietnam Business Consulting will report to appropriate authorities within or external to the client organization any occurrences of malfeasance, dangerous behavior, or illegal activities.
- We will respect the rights of consulting colleagues and consulting firms and will not use their proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner nor misrepresent individual consulting practitioners, consulting firms, or the consulting profession.
The Code of Ethics applies to all our staff, no matter their status. By signing on to Vietnam Business Consulting, all members agree to abide by this Code.